HAIR CARE TIPS
Maintain beautiful Girly Locs with proper care...
- Minimized shedding by sealing your wefts with a weft sealant. This will prolong the life of your hair.
- Using a wide toothed comb, always comb the hair upwards from tips to roots to get rid of knots and tangles.
- Do not use too many products when styling the hair. When hair has too much product buildup, it will tangle.
- Reduce the amount of heat your hair is exposed to. Air dry after wash.
- Silicon mix is very popular with 100% virgin hair. There are videos on YouTube that shows how silicon mix can bring the life back into any dull, dry, or even old hair extensions. I would advise against using silicon mix on RAW HAIR because the silicon mix is heavy; this will leave unwanted residue which will lead to tangling
- Cowash at least once per week
- Always add a lightweight oil on your extensions while wet after wash. I recommend organic coconut oil